profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Tuesday, November 21, 2006 @ 9:20 pm
Music

Okay hi I'm back again cos' Carine asked me to do this quiz (you should go see the ones she did on her blog omg it seriously cracked me up!)

1. What's my mood like right now?
R Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
(Cool, does that mean I feel inspired? Okay wait I wanna sit through this song.)

2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
(But... tomorrow's Wednesday!)

3. What kind of person am I?
Jackson 5 - Blame It On The Boogie
(Haha! What...?)

4. Am I loved?
Corinne Bailey Rae - Like A Star
(What kind of star? Sun-star or Hollywood-star?)

5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Cartel - Runaway
(RUNAWAY?!?!)

6. What should I do with my life?
Sugarland - Something More
(Wow. Even this is mocking the fact that I'm wasting time.)

7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
Bon Jovi - I'll Be There For You
(Yay! Thank you, whoever the "I" refers to!)

8. What is my best quality?
Melanie C - Next Best Superstar
(Hahahahahahahahahah!)

9. How does my sex social life look like?
Aretha Franklin - It's Raining Men
(COOL!!)

10. What's the meaning of life?
Delta Goodrem - Born To Try
(Woah. First, this tells me to "do something more with your life" then now "you are born to try"?)

11. What do people think of me?
Robert Palmer - Addicted To Love
(HUH?!)

12. Would I make a good lover?
Eternal - Someday
(Is this good or bad.)

13. How crazy am I?
Darren Hayes - Insatiable
(Okay! :))

14. Will I have a good life in general?
Smashmouth - I'm A Believer
(So basically... I BELIEVE I will have a good life?)

15. Can he/she ever really love me?
Ciara Ft. Missy Elliot - 1, 2 Step
(A step at a time. Yay?)

16. Can me and he/she ever be more than friends?
Adam Sandler - I Wanna Grow Old With You
(Sweet!)

17. What's going to happen to me this week?
Pink - Family Portrait
(Err, we're going to take a family photo? But the lyrics of this song are so sad! Oh man nooooo...)

18. Where will I be a year from now?
Green Day - American Idiot
(Oh gosh. Haha! I hope it doesn't mean that my English will be horrendous!!!)

19. What is my fondest wish?
Jesse McCartney - Best Day Of My Life
(Haha okay yeah I hope I have a many best day(s) in my life!)

20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight
(Aww, have a safe flight! The STARS - ref. question 4 - are watching over you!)

21. How did my parents meet?
Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang
(HAHA! The first part of the song - 'I was 5 and he was 6, we rode on horses made of sticks, he wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight'.)

22. How will I die?
Christina Aguilera - Reflection
(I hope it's not reflection because I'm guilty/regret about something!)

23. What song will be played at my funeral?
Oasis - Live Forever
(How ironically... ironic.)

24. What will happen after I die?
3 Doors Down - Here Without You
(The answers that have been supplied to this quiz thing is starting to freak me out. Everything's so apt!)

25. What will I dream about tonight?
Raven Symone - Grazing In The Grass
(HAHA! Cool! At least it's not about BABIES :O)

26. How does my media player feel about me?
Mcfly - Last Beautiful Girl
(I'm so honoured! Awwwww! *Grins*)



Okay yay done! This quiz is so cool! Go try it out! :D
You know the drill.

Love!